Subject: Dillo browser
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Underwood <TimU@hightouchinc.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/18/2004 14:24:37
Well, seems that 0.8.3 may have HTTPS support.   I browsed the developer
mailing list, and in July, someone added HTTPS support.  So I guess you
can get the latest CVS changes and have HTTPS support (and probably a
few "bugs" :o) in the meantime ).

I'll try to D/L it, and give it a whirl.  Since I have the source, I can
also attempt to temporarily change the browser response to be something
akin to IE 4, and see what happens.

At least Dillo doesn't take TOO long to compile on my MobilePro.  (I
tried to install the i386 branch on my laptop - drops into the debugger
during boot.  Haven't had time to mess with it further).