Subject: Re: Z50 browser?
To: None <TimU@hightouchinc.com, sd20@york.ac.uk, port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Miller <tom@insolvencyhelp.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/18/2004 11:29:29
S Dobson <sd20@york.ac.uk> wrote:

> This is a shame as I simply needed to access various webmail sites
> (https and spa) - if this isn't possible on the z50 I will relucantly
> have to go down a standard laptop route probably with windows - oh well
> - least I tried ;-)

I recall awhile back having some success using Lynx
on a z50 to access a couple of webmail sites.  If you
can find one webmail site that works with Lynx, that
one working site may have the ability to grab the mail
from other webmail sites by POP3, even if Lynx can't
directly access the other sites.

The z50 is very nice.  I wish I had more time/knowledge
to experiment with it.

HTH,

Tom