Subject: RE: debug
To: 'Matthew Orgass' <darkstar@city-net.com>
From: S Dobson <sd20@york.ac.uk>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/17/2004 11:00:58
> If the instruction is different in the kernel file, it is most likely
memory I would guess, although > > there are a few other possibilities
as well (such as compiler error or kernel memory being overwritten).

Just noticed (after rebooting from another db> Trap) that just before
disk syncing on reboot it says:
Kloader_alloc_memory: can't allocate memory

Just wondering if this could be the reason?  I'm currently running
netbsd on the z50 with just the 16mb built in memory.  Could that be a
problem, should I get a 32mb chip for it asap?

Cheers
steve
Steve Dobson                                  Tel:   +44 01904 433953
Experimental Officer                          Fax:   +44 01904 433902
Department of Archaeology                     Email: sd20@york.ac.uk
The King's Manor
University of York
York, YO1 7EP, UK