Subject: Re: debug
To: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@city-net.com>
From: S Dobson <sd20@york.ac.uk>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/15/2004 20:59:54
I'll send the message later but I regularly get it when using dhclient on
start up. (usually have to reboot 3-4 times before all is well) and
sometimes get it when inserting or removing a pcmcia CD drive. Also got it
the other day part way through a 'make && make install' of abiword. If its
a kernel problem whats the best way of dealing with it? I'm a total novice
and am just finding my feet with unix :-)

cheers
steve