Subject: RE: root
To: 'Marco' <bigfoot29@beiuns.ath.cx>
From: S Dobson <sd20@york.ac.uk>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/12/2004 13:56:45
So am I correct in thinking that /usr doesn't have to be a partition,
but can be simply a directory within /?

And is it possible for me to change/resize and remove partitions or
would I have to reinstall from scratch?

Thanks
steve

Steve Dobson                                  Tel:   +44 01904 433953
Experimental Officer                          Fax:   +44 01904 433902
Department of Archaeology                     Email: sd20@york.ac.uk
The King's Manor
University of York
York, YO1 7EP, UK