Subject: Binary -current distribution??
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Underwood <TimU@hightouchinc.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/05/2004 13:38:27
I'm still havin problems compiling a -current kernel on my MBPRO880, and
don't have a netbsd/i386 environment to cross-compile on.

Does anyone have a binary distribution of -current for hpcmips?  With
USB enabled?  And associated USB devices?  And tpctl (for the touch
screen config under X?)

The default distribution of 1.6.2 seemed to work fine for the hardware I
have, it just appears that the default distribution didn't enable USB or
include any USB devices.  Also, from earlier posts, it appears that I
need tpctl to config the touch screen, and this was added(?) after 1.6.2
and exists in -current.

If anyone can help, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks.