Subject: Re: NEC MobilePro 780 Touchscreen/stylus mouse button equivalents?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Florian Cramer <cantsin@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/02/2004 15:26:54
Am Montag, 02. August 2004 um 07:48:08 Uhr (-0500) schrieb Tim Underwood:
> Does anyone know if there's been a port of Mozilla Firefox yet?  Not
> that it's more useable for an HVGA screen, but it's more modern and
> supports protocols the others don't.

You won't be possible to run that monster on hpcmips hardware for sheer
memory/performance issues.

However, I often use my z50 as a wireless X11 terminal. If you have
Firefox running on a sufficiently powerful desktop machine, it displays
nicely on your NetBSD handheld. Thanks to its fullscreen mode (F11), it
can handle low-resolution screens quite gracefully.

-F

--
http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~cantsin/