Subject: RE: Noobie questions after install - kernel
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Underwood <TimU@hightouchinc.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/29/2004 08:04:29
Thanks.  It's interesting to see where each group "pigeonholes"
documentation.  Took a while to get used to Linux sites - now I guess
I'll have to get used to NetBSD  *sigh*.

I will get the current source and try that first, I assume it is more
stable than the 2.0 branch is right now?  I also assume I'll have to go
to "current" for pkgsrc as well to add additional packages?=20