Subject: Re[5]: NetBSD 1.6.2 on JVC InterLink MP-C303, german version: MP-C33
To: port-hpcmips En <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Alexander Korsch <mail@a-korsch.de>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/12/2004 12:47:10
Hello Everybody,
does anyone else have an idea how to solve our problem?

We are really not the best c-coders but would try everything as good
as we can to get netbsd running on our devices.
So any suggestions what else we could try to get netbsd running on the
VR4122 CPU are welcome .... we hope, there are some more suggestions
and that we donīt have to stop thinking about netbsd on this nice
devices ... please :(

This device has 32MB of RAM, so could we try a "bigger"
netbsd-kernel with more support for whatever? I donīt have another
mips-device or a cross-compiling plattform to build netbsd-mips kernel
(and of cause not the knowlege what it could be an what should be
included more in another kernel), but maybe someone of you?

Many thanks again to everyone spending time to help us german guys, we
hope that we can act as alpha-testers to find this problem with netbsd
on the vr4122 cpu.

Wish you all a nice weekend,
bye Alex

--