Subject: 1.6.2 errors
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Hwang <bhwang@phoenix-networks.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/05/2004 08:59:17
Anyone else have issues with this?

I've loaded it again and again (about 20 some odd times) and every time,
the comp.tgz gives me header errors somewhere in the middle.  Everything
else installs fine.

Doesn't help if you can't compile however.  Not sure if it's because I'm
running a hitachi 1G microdrive, since I have more issues with it than my
CF cards.

Ben

--
Ben Hwang
Executive Director	Phoenix Networks

This message is for the designated recipient
only and may contain privileged, proprietary
or otherwise private information.  If you
have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original.
Any unauthorized use of this email is
prohibited.