Subject: Re: deeper into the rabbit hole
To: None <starwars-97@charter.net>
From: Markus Hennecke <markus.hennecke@fh-swf.de>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/19/2004 12:58:34
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 starwars-97@charter.net wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to get a good working pkgsrc tree for
> -Current .. so I can just quit playing around with 1.6.1's touch panel
> issues?

Source from January built without problems. I did not have the time to
do pkgsrc builds this month. Are you cross compiling the packages? I
have done native builds.

> Can I copy a working calibration "file" from a -Current install to a
> 1.6.1 install to keep the touchpad caliburated? Where is the
> calibration "settings" kept? Where does it know what to use for its
> default values?

Those settings are in src/sys/arch/hpcmips/vr/vrpiu.c

> Is there a person out there who uses X and hpcmips netbsd-current on a
> daily basis that could maybe help me get a fully working setup? I
> don't know where I am going wrong.

Send me a list and I will try to compile those packages and make them
available.

Greetings
  Markus