Subject: Re: Touchscreen configuration tool?
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: None <starwars-97@charter.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/16/2004 08:17:01
"Markus Hennecke" <markus.hennecke@fh-swf.de> wrote in message news:Pine.BSO.4.56.0402111354550.12419@kreon.hades.wg...
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 starwars-97@charter.net wrote:

<SNIP>

> > also what windows manager are most of you using out there? i still
> > just am using twm because i am unsure of what would even work well
> > with the 640x240 resolution.
>
> Matchbox could be what you are looking for.
>
> Greetings
>   Markus

Matchbox is in /pkgsrc but its an extremely old version. Is there any plans to get this updated to the latest stable (which is now at 0.8.0) .. I have looked into this and from what I can tell, the functionality is amazing at the current version, but almost primative at its 0.3.6 incarnation (the current latest release in pkgsrc)