Subject: Re: semi ot again: mobilepro power consumption
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Ben Hwang <bhwang@phoenix-networks.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/06/2004 10:35:14
Matt,

Here are the MobilePro 770 NEC adapter specs.

NEC S1424-21A AC Adapter
INPUT: AC100-240V	60Hz 13W
OUTPUT: DC9V	1000mA

Sounds like your 1A adapter is fine.

Ben

--
Ben Hwang
Executive Director	Phoenix Networks

This message is for the designated recipient
only and may contain privileged, proprietary
or otherwise private information.  If you
have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original.
Any unauthorized use of this email is
prohibited.