Subject: Re: OT: price guide?
To: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
From: Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/25/2003 23:18:38
* billy ball <bball@tux.org> [1125 09:25]:
> On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Rasputin wrote:
>
> > Sorry if this is off-topic, but the time has come to part company
> > with my MobilePro 800 and I wondered what I'd expect to get for it
> > if I sold it?
>
> well, ebay isn't always a good guage, but the units have been going for
> about US$200 (depending on condition, accessories)... one seller has one
> for sale starting at US$250...

Cheers thats great - if I got my 170 UKP back I'd be stoked, eBay it is then
(unless someone here wants it?)

One last thing: the hpcmips FAQ says the USB port doesnt work on MP8XX models.
Thats not right is it? I've had a usb0 for the past year under current - umass etc
attaches fine, and I've stuck USB mice on before now too...