Subject: Re: Getting started with a Uniden PC100 (8 MB)
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Joachim Thiemann <thiemann@gel.usherbrooke.ca>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/17/2003 11:39:10
If the kernel actually boots normally, and you have a CF card or something as
"disk" (and something to write to it from a i386), maybe you can do what I
did on my z50:  disklabel the CF card, untar the sets thereupon, and off you
go... (see
http://www.gel.usherbrooke.ca/thiemann/netbsd-ibmz50/netbsd-ibmz50.html )

If you are using a 128M CF card, I could even send you a raw image.

I never ran sysinst.  Just edited rc.conf and fstab by hand.

Joe.