Subject: Re: hpcmips packages
To: Andrew L. Gould <algould@datawok.com>
From: Steve Rumble <rumble@ephemeral.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/02/2003 16:58:40
This thread should answer your question:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2002/01/02/0005.html

The short is that it's not supported.

You can either build on a faster, binary-compatible port, or do it
directly on your hpcmips machine. You could nfs export pkgsrc from
another machine and do the usual package building. Sure it's slow, but
it works.

-Steve