Subject: Re: IBM z50 First Boot
To: Steve Rumble <rumble@ephemeral.org>
From: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/05/2003 21:32:52
- thanks for the info! i'm really amazed at the continual improvements
being made the hpcmips port for the z50! quite remarkable, in fact...

- btw, i've found the Linksys WPC11 to draw more power? (perhaps
perceived, but it seems like i get more battery time when using my D-Link
DWL-650)...

regards,

bb