Subject: Re: IBM Workpad z50 Vertical Bars Problem
To: Thomas Miller <tmiller@flex.com>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/05/2003 22:56:23
On Thursday, June 5, 2003, at 08:40 PM, Thomas Miller wrote:

> Okay, thanks for the info.  No idea why some people see the
> problem more often.  Sorry.  Wish I could be more helpful.

That you for the suggestion too. It seems like I was able to ping the
z50 while it had the vertical bars. I'll have to test it again and
check. I wonder if there is some way to get some kind of debugging
output or something. I might be able to log in via ssh or telnet and
see if I can figure something out. Any ideas as to what kind of output
might be helpful? I'll have to check it more thoroughly when I have a
bit of time. Thank you for your feedback.

Bryan