Subject: Re: Cross-compile on i386
To: Alex Poylisher <sher@komkon.org>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/14/2003 02:22:34
On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 02:08 AM, Alex Poylisher wrote:

> Bryan,
>
> By any chance, do you know how to supply VR4121-specific flags to
> build.sh?
> I'd like to build a release for z50 and give -mcpu=r4000 -mips2 etc.
> to the
> compiler.

I really don't know for sure. This is just a guess.

The file /etc/mk.conf can contain overrides to the default settings. I
am not really sure if the flags you mention are considered COPTS or
not. If they are, you can add a line to /etc/mk.conf like this:

COPTS+=-mcpu=r4000

That might work or might not. You can get more info on mk.conf from its
man page. Hopefully someone can jump in and confirm whether this is the
correct place for that sort of setting.

Bryan