Subject: Looking for applications
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: David <netbsd@pugglewump.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/04/2003 20:30:50
I'm busy trying to find some useful programs to use on my MobilePro 770.
So far I've just SSH'd into my main computer and used all the
applications there, but what is available to run on the machine itself?
I'm looking for a nice PIM type program to enter/retrieve contact
information, to-do lists, etc. I'm also looking for a sketchpad type
applications to jot down diagrams and the like using the touchscreen.
Another problem is that the programs need to be quite small in file size
since my CF card is 71% full. The final issue is the screen size of the
770 is 640x240 so most programs end up off the screen. Does anyone know
of some programs that I could try out? Thanks...
  - David