Subject: Dumb install question
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Ajai Khattri <ajai@bway.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/01/2003 18:15:25
Im trying to install on a large CF card in an NEC MobilePro 780. I have a
256Mb CF card in the machine (wd0) and hpcboot, sysinst kernel and installation
sets on a 64Mb CF card in the PCMCIA slot via an adapter. I can boot and get
into the install just fine. My problem is that I want to install the sets from
the 64Mb CF card (wd1) to the main CF card (wd0).

When prompted, I select wd1d FAT / as the media to install from but the mount
fails. Im probably doing something stupid ;-)

So how do I install from one CF card to another?