Subject: Re: Out of space on 45% full CF?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Braun <mjbraun@enteract.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/07/2003 09:33:50
Given that I tried even less files this time (straight to base.tgz,
skipping kern and etc) I get:

Filesystem   1K-blocks     Used     Avail   Capacity  iused     ifree
%used   Mounted on
/dev/md0a            1903     1809          94         95%     636
   258       71%   /
kernfs                           1           1             0
100%        0             0      100%  /kern
/dev/wd1a        115566      7680   106730        6%     100     30106
       0%  /mnt

(with wd1a as the CF).

I have no idea why this happened. Could it be my CF crapping out for
some reason?

--
"It always feels so good to see Kissinger standing
beside a U.S. President. It's kind of like watching