Subject: Re: More Mobilepro Questions
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/18/2003 03:14:31
>>>>> "se" == Steve Edwards <edwards_sj@yahoo.com> writes:

    se> did you need to do some post-install setup?

carton>  no.

    se> I'll look into getting a larger compact flash card.

sorry.  i shoulda wrote more.

Either that or NetBSD is broken.  I'm using current-20021205.  My xsrc
may be even older, and is also -current rather than a specific
release.

If you get any errors or output from Xhpc, please collect it with
'script' and post it.  Does X come up---does it paint the graphical
screen, except the keyboard won't work?  or xinit returns to a shell
prompt, except now your keyboard is broken?

one other thing you could try, then, is download an older version of
xsrc.  Or maybe someone with working X who is running a specific
numbered release could mention the version he or she is running, and
you can go download that one.

--
We will defend our work of peace on other targets of opportunity with
global hawk predator drones.  This long and expected war will have the