Subject: Re: More Mobilepro Questions
To: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
From: Jimi Malcolm <malcolm@cc.gatech.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/17/2003 00:58:22
It freezes up the keyboard.  It says that it's liking up some TX RAW
keyboard settings and then I lose control of the keyboard.

I really just think I haven't set something up in the /etc/* files or
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/* files.  I chose not to do the X stuff from the
sysinst script (which is an awesome script) for space reasons, so I have
to do everything manually now.

Could someone with a working X setup send me some of their critical
setup files?

--
Jimi