Subject: Re: More Mobilepro Questions
To: Steve Edwards <edwards_sj@yahoo.com>
From: Todd T. Fries <todd@fries.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/13/2003 06:09:43
Not that I've ever used X on a Mobilepro, but knowing abit about x in general,
I'd like to suggest that perhaps /var/log/XFree86.0.log might be a good place
to look for hints on what went wrong...
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

Free Daemon Consulting                         Land: 405-748-4596
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.fries.net        Mobile: 405-203-6124
"..in support of free software solutions."

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

(last updated 2003/03/07 07:34:00)

Penned by Steve Edwards on Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 10:33:22AM +0000, we have: