Subject: Re: BE-300?
To: Ajai Khattri <ajai@bway.net>
From: Todd T. Fries <todd@fries.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/12/2003 12:20:08
I will continue searching for the faq you speak of and the control panel
you speak of, my PDA software has a 'settings' but no control panel that I
can find, and there seems to be no initially apparent way to increase
memory for applications.

If you could mention the exact url, I've browsed documents from port/hpcmips
to no avail..
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

Free Daemon Consulting                         Land: 405-748-4596
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.fries.net        Mobile: 405-203-6124
"..in support of free software solutions."

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

(last updated 2003/03/07 07:34:00)

Penned by Ajai Khattri on Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 12:33:00PM -0500, we have: