Subject: Re: Clio 1050 port ?
To: None <james_srinivasan@yahoo.com>
From: Robert Swindells <rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/08/2003 20:58:23
>--- Robert Swindells <rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> Which display chip is in the Clio 1050 ?

>Epson 1356 according to their tech support.
>Incidentally, I've had more success getting linux-vr
>running on my Clio 1050 - web page to follow once I've
>finished tinkering!

The same display controller is used in the HP Jornada 720, there is a
driver for it under hpcarm.

I was hoping that it used the MediaQ MQ200, as I am currently trying to
break up the hpcmips driver into a MI bit and an attachment part, and
will need to make sure I haven't broken it for hpcmips.

I guess someone ought to do the same for the hpcarm sed_saip one.

Robert Swindells