Subject: Re: Installation Help
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Steve=20Edwards?= <edwards_sj@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/26/2003 16:52:44
 --- Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET> wrote: >

> These are all answered elsewhere within the last month.  Please browse
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org for your question-answering pleasure.

Yes, sorry, I found the archive just after I posted the last message...

> There is a suspend key, but nothing that actually saves battery life,

This is the real problem for me, I wanted portable access to my FreeBSD box,
something I could just switch on and off...

I'm looking at Windows CE terminal clients instead at the moment, but it's not
quite the same thing :-(

> But please don't call it that---see the X manpage for a list of
> acceptable names.

lol, OK...

As you might have guessed, I'm a bit new to all this 'BSD stuff...

Cheers

Steve