Subject: Re: Installation Help
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Kenneth R. Mort <ken@post3.mort.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/24/2003 21:35:23
There is a link to manual (no sysinst) instructions off
the User How-To page.

http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/hpcmips/howto-use.html#prep-
cfpart

I used sysinst to partition my CF card and create the bsd
partition. Then followed the rest of the instruction on
extracting the sets directly from ftp (Step 6, no room to
stage the sets).

good luck

> I'm trying to install the port on an Easymate 800 (rebadged NEC mobilepro 800)
> with a 128 meg compact flash card.
>
> Is it possible to use the sysinst tool? I keep running out of space no matter
> which parts I choose to install (I dropped everything except base).
>
> If you can't use this tool, are there any good instructions anywhere on how to do
> it manually?

--------
Regards,
Ken Mort  <ken@post1.mort.net>