Subject: Re: Tweaking keyboard layout
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Florian Cramer <cantsin@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/23/2003 20:17:08
Am Sonntag, 23. Februar 2003 um 13:52:38 Uhr (-0500) schrieb Miles Nordin:

> Of course it's not as powerful as making your own keymaps---all you
> can do is move keys around, not make deadkeys or modifier maps or
> anything.

...ah, that's the problem! - I was actually looking for a way
(=modifier) to get accented characters working on the keyboard. Pressing
Alt+a key gives rather random, incomplete results, yet without
modifiers, getting so many characters to work is a futile task.

Is there perhaps a known way to enter ASCII codes directly on the
keyboard?

-F

--
http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~cantsin/homepage/