Subject: Re: selecting a portable platform for netbsd
To: Mattias Sandstrom <mattias@beauty.se>
From: nagy andras istvan <blind@sneaker.hu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/21/2003 17:02:28
Hi,
Did you think about the HP Jornada 720? It's not hpcmips but hpcarm, but
look's like it runs NetBSD.
And it's 206 Mhz, so faster than the MobilePros, and also has a USB port
(dunno if it works under NetBSD). It's also a bit smalle. I seem to
remember though that CF type II is not supported, so no MD on the
Jornada 720, but you should rather check that.
If I were to buy a machine now I'd buy that because of the speed (although
I'm quite satisfied with my MP770).
greetz,
andras