Subject: Re: z50 external video
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/09/2003 23:04:22
On 09.02.03, 14:30:06, David Krause wrote:
> Is the z50 external video supported under NetBSD, and if so, how does
> one actually display something on it.  When I plug it in the monitor
> shows it is receiving a signal, but I can't figure out how to redirect X
> to it.

Turn on the external monitor in Windows CE before booting NetBSD. NetBSD
will not change these settings. I have used my z50 successfully on a
beamer. The document says I can use 800x600 on an external display, but
I have not yet figured out how to do that. But 640x480 works fine.

--
Bernd Sieker

I didn't get where I am today without using NetBSD
		-- Dave Tyson