Subject: My first installation Mobilepro 780... please help me.
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: JJBR <jjbonilla@tiscali.es>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/05/2003 13:37:27
Hello all, I have bought a Mobilepro 780 in Ebay and am installing the NetBSD
for the first time... I need aid.

I have already installed the system but not like taking the system installed
in compact flash.

In the file "INSTALL.html" section "Post installation steps" are steps to
follow, but to arrive at that point (sistem in single user): I must read
kernel with some special parameters from pbsdboot.exe? ( or hpcboot.exe ?),
and since I do it?

If I always send to the program pbsdboot.exe he appears menu of installation.
That I must make to take the system that already I have installed into the
compact flash ???????

Another question, I have an Ethernet NE2000 that works without problems in
WCE but the NetBSD although recognizes pcmcia says that it does not find
network device...?

System: Mobilepro 780, compact flash with partition MSDOS and NetBSD (+swap).

Thanks for your aid.
JJBR from SPAIN.

PS: To explain it clearly to me because my ingles is quite bad.