Subject: Re: Loading v1.6 on Intermec 6651
To: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@city-net.com>
From: Joe Steele <joesteele@hotmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/27/2002 13:35:53
HPCBoot worked fine for loading my PenCentra 130with 1.53 and 1.6. So it
should work? The support for the TX3922 is in the generic hpcmips kernel and
has been used in Japan on the Sharp Telios (the HC-VJ1C is a TX3922 machine
I believe). But I have not been able to get the boot loader to work yet. I
have tried psdboot and hpcboot. Although it occurs to me I have not tried
booting with psdboot from the serial yet... I will try that next.

Joe