Subject: Re: Fleming is starting to bother me.. Re: z50 Internal Modem Device Name
To: billy ball <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Jim Fleming <jim.fleming@moblcode.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/21/2002 13:16:18
Apologies to all,

I don't know who to write to about this, but am trying to get the old email
address for Ken McFarling (ken.mcfarling@moblcode.com) removed from the
netbsd.org mailing list.  All I can do is a "Reply All" each time an email
comes through for him until someone who can remove his name gets one of the
replies and removes it.  I apologize for the nuisance to you all, but hope
you can appreciate that moblcode.com receives about 3 to 5 emails every day
for Ken at this domain.

Jim Fleming