Subject: RE: z50 Internal Modem Device Name
To: Port-Hpcmips <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Benjamin David Sexson <bensexson@earthlink.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/19/2002 23:49:23
The modem uses a Rockwell RP336LD Modem Data Pump (I don't really know what
this means?).  I am guessing that this sends the data to the processor which
then emulates a UART.  So I guess it wouldn't be that easy to port a
linmodem to NetBSD.  Anybody have any idea how to start making a driver?

Thanks Ben