Subject: z50 Internal Modem Device Name (Was: Re: z50 Modem is it a soft modem?)
To: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
From: Thomas Miller <thomas.miller@lycos.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/12/2002 16:52:50
Hi,

What is the device name for the z50 internal modem (needed for the first line of /etc/ppp/options)?

How could I have figured this out for myself?

Thanks!

Tom

thomas.miller@lycos.com
(Thomas Miller)
(617) 248-8900

Any following text may include a message which was added by Lycos and which is not a communication from me.

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:35:10
 billy ball wrote:
>On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Benjamin David Sexson wrote:
>
>> Has anybody been able to get the modem in a z50 working?
>
>not in the z50, although i'm sure it's possible... i use a serial I/O card
>for cellular 'net comms or PCMCIA modem when required...

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.