Subject: Re: Serial console on E105
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: =?Windows-1252?Q?Vir=E1gh_Barnab=E1s?= <bhs@ludens.elte.hu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/31/2002 13:46:53
Hi!

I'm working on something similar on my Cassiopeia E-100! That's great! I
have made some progress on installing NetBSD on my palmtop.

Sometimes I experience the same "keyboard not responding" thing... But after
rebooting usualy the problem disapears to me. By the way... I use my Win2000
Terminal program, configured for 9200 baud, and VT100 (not auto select). I
could already partition up my CF card, than boot in, install the OS, boot up
the OS, and here comes my problem:

It display after booting normaly the following error:
Sep  8 20:27:45  getty[178]: /dev/ttyE0: Device not configured

How to configure this device? (maybe it's some simple general NetBSD related
configuration, but I'm a newbe to NetBSD), Please HELP!

btw, I would love to test your on-screen keyboard... once we had got working
this thing, Conrad! :)