Subject: NetBSD on Cassiopeia E-100?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: =?Windows-1252?Q?Vir=E1gh_Barnab=E1s?= <bhs@ludens.elte.hu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/30/2002 19:18:17
Hello! I've just looked around the web, what alternative solutions are there
for my E-100. I've found vm-linux, which seems to be dead. After a couple of
hours I came to the NetBSD site. So here and now I'm a newbe. Please help me
installing this OS on to my Palm, if it is possible.

I have downloaded a kernel, and hpcboot.exe. I put it up into my root of my
E-100. I've started the loader. It seems to be stoped, after writeing out
some info-s on my CE. The last things it prints out, is something link
"VR41" a new line, and that's all. After this happens, I can close the whole
loader, and just continue useing wince.

What do u experts advice me? I would realy love to have a mini web server on
my Palm, with PHP4... (maybe with MySQL ?? :)

The other thing: Is there a virtual keyboard, for use with X? Just to be
able to detache from my desctop?