Subject: Re: Install on Vadem Clio 1050
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Leehr <dleehr@engin.umich.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/21/2002 18:11:52
I have a 1050 also, and was trying to get netbsd up.  Didn't have any
luck either, with the same "cant find hard disk" claim.

I talked with someone who had been working on getting the linux kernel to
work with the clio 1050, and he had more success.

He advised me that the problem occurs when the device probes IRQs on
boot-up.  Apparently there is a conflict or problem somewhere, which
prevents the CF/PCMCIA controller from working.

I kind of lost interest since i didn't think anyone else was working on
it.

Dan