Subject: Re: Install on Vadem Clio 1050
To: James Srinivasan <james_srinivasan@yahoo.com>
From: Bryan K. Ogawa <bko@unobvious.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/20/2002 10:18:34
On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, James Srinivasan wrote:

> >> Everything seems to boot ok but
> >> sysinst claims it can't find a hard disk to
> >> install to. Whilst this is strictly true (there
> >> ain't a hard disk in sight), I was assuming it
> >> would be able to use the CF card - is this
> >> correct?
> > You can <snip rest of response>
>
> I think there's something wrong with the CF interface.
> I've gone through /dev but can't find where the CF
> card lives. I've tried wd* and everything else I could
> think of - any pointers?

in my machine, the internal cf slot is wd0 , and my netbsd partition is
/dev/wd0a (when i formatted it, i put netbsd first, dos second).  i have a
clio 1000, so it's possible that this doesn't work on the 1050, but i had
thought i saw someone who was asking post-boot questions on the 1050 but
maybe it doesn't work anymore, or i forgot.