Subject: Install on Vadem Clio 1050
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: James Srinivasan <james_srinivasan@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/17/2002 06:06:23
I'm trying to install Netbsd from a CF card onto a
Vadem Clio 1050. I've transferred the files at:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6/hpcmips/installation/

onto the CF card, uncompressed netbsd.gz then booted
using pbsdboot (default options except screen set to
Vadem Clio 1050). Everything seems to boot ok but
sysinst claims it can't find a hard disk to install
to. Whilst this is strictly true (there ain't a hard
disk in sight), I was assuming it would be able to use
the CF card - is this correct?

Many Thanks,

James