Subject: Re: packages
To: Jeff Bolle <jbolle@bucknell.edu>
From: Chris Pinnock <cjep@fawlty.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/30/2002 08:53:13
On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 05:05:34PM -0400, Jeff Bolle wrote:
> Are the binary packages going to be rebuilt for 1.6? I noticed the last
> time seems to have been with the 1.5 release.  I also noticed a few
> packages in the mipsel directory for the packages under 1.6.  Is there
> anywhere else to get more recent binary packages for hpcmips?

I put a few shell packages up at ftp.netbsd.org because some friends
wanted them. I'm currently doing a 1.6 bulk build for mipsel which is
31.1% complete. (It was started on Friday evening, so maybe it will have
finished in a 1-2 week's time.)

I'll upload the full build (unless anyone has objections) when it has
finished.

best wishes,
Chris