Subject: MobilePro 800 Configuration
From: Jesse W. Hathaway <jwhathaw@students.uiuc.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/24/2002 08:36:31
First let me express my thanks for all the hpcmips developers who have
made this a usable platform. Installation was a pleasure and having
things like Xfree86 just simply work with no configuration is excellent.

Now I have just a few questions:

I understand that screen blanking is working on the Z50, since it shares
the same chipset as the 800 will the screen blanking also work on the
800? If so is there a way I can test it with the generic kernel without
performing recompile?

Currently is there any way to put the device into suspend or hibernate
without booting to wince, i.e. stay in netbsd across bootups?

Is there a special trick to get xdm working?

Thanks again for all your work,

Jesse W. Hathaway

--
  Speaking of one of his concerts in Iran Riahipour said, laughing.
  "Once I played a concert where there were 5,000 people. One guy got