Subject: Re: Anyone using a Clio 1050?
To: None <bgat@billgatliff.com>
From: Bryan K. Ogawa <bko@idiom.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/24/2002 04:08:47
In localhost.netbsd.hpcmips, you wrote:
> I have a Clio 1000, tried linux-vr and NetBSD.  Got the farthest with
> NetBSD, but then it wouldn't detect my ethernet PCMCIA card (Netgear
> ECT2, very vanilla) and so I've for the moment shelved getting
> something other than CE to work on it...

I was able to get Netbsd (1.5.x, I think) installed on a Clio 1000.  I
have an NE-2000 clone pcmcia card which worked fine in the install.

The framebuffer console works fine for me, but i haven't tried X
Apparently, the Linux folks got X working according to Warner's page.

--
bryan k ogawa  <bko@unobvious.com>   http://www.unobvious.com/