Subject: Re: PNG package for HPCMIPS?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/02/2002 11:37:54
On 02.09.02, 01:43:52, Yorgos Panzaris wrote:

> thanks for the link bernd. unfortunately, i still can't get dillo to
> work because of the dreaded libintl.so.0
> i have no idea where i can find it (it's not included in gettext-
> lib-0.10.35nb1)

libintl seems to be part of NetBSD, at least of 1.6, ldd tells me it
finds libintl at /usr/lib/

	 [...]
         -lintl.0 => /usr/lib/libintl.so.0
	 [...]

If you have 1.5.x, I think you must install gettext-lib to get
libintl, but then you'll have version 1. I don't know if a softlink
from libintl.so.0 -> libintl.so.1 would work, but it might be worth a
try.

> btw has anybody here installed mozilla on the z50?

I might actually give it a try, if I had enough free disk space. 48 MB
might be enough to run it, but 22 MB free (CF-Card) disk space will
not be enough to install it. NFS is not an option for me.

--
Bernd Sieker

NetBSD - your basement or mine?
		-- Julian Assange