Subject: Re: Z50 and ssh
To: HpcMIPS <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mikel Waxler <waxor@waxor.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/12/2002 14:40:40
Ok, I guess what I'm hearing is that it is the z50.
I dont have ssh1 enabled on my server nor is it enabled on any of the
linux boxes I use for security reasons.

I guess I'll either have to suffer or find a box to connect through that
has ssh1. During the school year I use my desktop because that machine is
heavily firewalled. Since I am off campus I have been connecting to my
mail server mostly, which I try to keep secure.

Anyway thanks again for the help. Anyone care to guess why it is so slow?
is it the lack of floating point in the cpu?

HampshireCollege.student("Mikel Waxler");