Subject: Re: questions re NetBSD on NEC Mobilepro 880
To: M. Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
From: Andrew Gould <andrewgould@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/11/2002 11:51:03
Warner,

Thanks for responding.

I think installing NetBSD on the Mobilepro will only
be worth the effort if I can connect to a network.
If I can have a web browser and vnc, I can let servers
do most of the work!  I have a CF and a PC Card slot.
Since I have a ethernet port that connects to the CF
slot, I put my CF card in the PC Card slot using an
adapter -- thus, my request for advice regarding
network access.

What do you use your Mobilepro for?

Regarding your NE2000, how does that connect to you
Mobilepro?

Thanks again,

Andrew