Subject: z50 and MS-DOS emulation
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Miller <thomas.miller@lycos.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/05/2002 18:42:42
Hello,

My IBM z50 has been very happily running NetBSD for some time now.  Thanks NetBSD developers!!  Thanks, Greg, for the power management kernel patches!

I have a couple of old MS-DOS programs that I want to run under NetBSD on the z50.  What success are people having with pcemu or bochs?  Is there another Intel emulator in addition to pcemu and bochs that I should try on the z50?

Thanks again,

Tom

Any following text may include a message which was added by Lycos and which is not a communication from me.

Win a First Class Trip to Hawaii to Vacation Elvis Style!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail/http://www.elvis.lycos.com/sweepstakes