Subject: Re: Installing additional sets manually
To: Andrew Diller <dillera@sudanacid.com>
From: Uzair Aqeel, esq. <uzairaqeel@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/02/2002 02:38:26
Thanks...have set the PKG_PATH variable in my .login
so I don't have to stick it in every time...which
basically means I'm getting a little wiser to the ways
of NetBSD :)

I have a couple of other questions that I hope you
guys can answer:

1) What's the most painless way to get a web browser
onto my system? Right now, I'm telnet-ing to servers
and requesting pages manually, so basically anything
would be acceptable :) I read about browsers that
needed GTK (?) etc, but that sounded a little
confusing to me, so I thought I'd ask the list's
opinion.

2) Can someone make an e-mail client recommendation
for me?

3) Finally, is there any power management to speak of?
Mikel's page mentions laptop power management, but I
couldn't find anything hpcmips-specific.

Thanks yet again!

Uzair